Sigma Art 35mm f1.4 DG HSM Lens (avail. in Nikon & Canon Mount)
A large-aperture wide-angle F1.4 lens with truly impressive image quality. A true flagship of artistic expression.
Sigma has always leveraged the most advanced optical technologies to offer photographers the highest level of lens performance. Now, Sigma is proud to offer the first lens in an all-new product line: the 35mm F1.4 DG HSM. This wide-angle F1.4 lens delivers the highest level of brightness and beautiful bokeh effects. It offers the unique characteristics that only a large-aperture F1.4 lens can offer: shallow depth of field along with superior low-light and hand-held performance.
- This large aperture lens has uncompromising high optical performance. Using a leading-edge design and state-of-the-art production technology, performance has been honed to the point where it can do full justice to the expressive power of the very latest digital cameras.
- At low apertures it can perform like a wide-angle lens, while if it’s opened up to F1.4, it will give the background a pleasing bokeh effect and make the subject pop like a mid-range telephoto – provides a desirable wide scope for artistic expression.
- One FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) and four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements ensure exceptional correction of axial chromatic aberration and lateral chromatic aberration and overall superior optical performance.
- The incorporation of Sigma’s Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides quiet, high speed and accurate auto-focusing as well as full time manual focus capability.
- This lens incorporates a brass made bayonet mount which has both accuracy and durability – a special treatment is applied to the surface to further insure that the high quality will easily withstand long-term use.
- Sigma’s super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem for digital cameras.
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 11 groups - minimum focusing distance 11.8” (30 cm) with maximum magnification ratio of 1:5.2 – the 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus images.
- This lens is supplied with a Petal-type hood to block out extraneous light.
- Filter size: 67mm Weight: TBD Diameter X Length 3.0” (7.7 cm) X 3.7” (9.4cm)
|Lens Construction||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Angle of View||63.4º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||30 cm / 11.8 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||67mm|
(Diameter x Length)
|77mm x 94mm /3in x 3.7in|
|Weight||665g / 23.5oz.|
* PENTAX SFX and SF7 cannot be used.
* Nikon and Pentax mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.