Nikon D7500 20MP DX-Series DSLR *Body-Only
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
Follow your passion wherever it leads.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
Bring your vision to life.
The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, parties and events.
Speed & performance
With a wide ISO range up to 51,200, remarkable noise reduction, rapid write speeds and virtually zero lag, the D7500 is ready for your next challenge.
- 8 fps continuous shooting
- Improved buffer for shooting RAW
- Capture 8 frames per second continuously, up to 100 JPEG Fine frames or up to 50 14-bit lossless compressed RAW frames.
- With up to 50 RAW shots captured, continue taking photos even while the previous RAW images are being written to the memory card.
Follow your inspiration
The D7500 handles like a dream—and it handles the elements too—so you're free to follow your passion, wherever it leads.
Tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen
Tilt the large 3.2-in touchscreen up or down to shoot at high or low angles and simply touch where you want focus when using Live View. Quickly swipe through your shots, pinch to zoom and more.
The D7500 uses a Monocoque design and extensive weather sealing to withstand moisture, dust and some heavy use.
Slimmer ergonomics and a deeper grip improve stability for handheld shooting and comfort for all day shooting or using telephoto, tele-zoom or all-in-one NIKKOR lenses.
Up to 950 shots* on one battery
DSLRs excel at energy efficiency, and the D7500 is particularly efficient. Capture approximately 950 shots on a single battery charge.
*Per CIPA standards, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned off