Fujifilm Fujinon Fuji XF 50mm f2 R WR lens (black or silver)$ 599.99
The Fujifilm XF 50mmF2 R WR is a mid-telephoto lens with a focal length equivalent to 76mm* that delivers the very best results from Fujifilm's unique X-Trans CMOS sensor. Its compact, lightweight design features 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical ED lens, and has an inner focusing system, driven by a stepping motor for fast and silent autofocusing. Metal parts are used extensively on the exterior for a stylish, robust design with a premium feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as -10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of conditions.
- The lens weighs just 200 grams
- It features fast and silent internal AF
- The metal exterior uses the same design style as XF35mmF2 R WR and XF23mmF2 R WR for a robust, premium feel.
- The compact and stylish design almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 camera.
- The aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for easy operation.